GITP International enhances organisational effectiveness, performance and change by assessing and developing people and organisations. We design global approaches and implement customized solutions locally. Being a European network we understand the local European context in which managers and employees work every day. We use a wide range of instruments that are developed in, and adapted to, country-specific European cultures. Thanks to continuous Research & Development these innovative tools have proved their value, validity and reliability for more than 55 years.
GITP employs approximately 200 consultants who work from 17 establishments in the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Through close co-operation between their consultancy groups, GITP is able to offer an integrated approach to HRM. GITP advises on strategic organisational issues and implements solutions by tracing, recruiting, selecting, deploying, appraising, supervising, developing and valuing human talent.
- For Campina GITP organised assessment centers in Spain and Russia
- For UNESCO (Paris) GITP has to evaluate both external and internal candidates for the position of Director Field Office Dakar, Director Field Office Santiago.
- For UNIDO (Vienna) GITP has to evaluate candidates for the post of Managing Director, Programme Support and General Management Division.
- For CABOT, an American company (3.300 employees, $ 2.5 billion in 2006), GITP has to evaluate all country managers and the high potentials in Europe.
- GITP has to evaluate (assessment centers) both in- and external candidates for Director Posts within UNESCO.
- GITP had to built a competency framework for Mapi Values. Mapi Values is a member of the Adelphi and Mapi Group, and global leader in the international development, validation and analysis of patient reported outcomes. As one of the next steps, development centers have been organised in the UK, France and the Netherlands. A workshop ┤Personal Development Plan┤ will be organised.
- GITP is organising assessment centers in Germany, together with our German partner for Campina.